Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac - Level 2
This Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac - Level 2 training class is designed for experienced Outlook users who need to customize their Outlook environment, calendar, and email messages and who wish to share and locate various Outlook items.
- Learn to customize message options.
- Learn to organize and locate Outlook messages.
- Learn to share folder information.
- Learn to customize the Outlook environment.
- Learn to export Outlook data.
- Customizing Message Options
- Modify Message Settings
- Change the Message Format
- Create a Contact Group
- Insert a Hyperlink
- Organizing and Locating Messages
- Sort Messages Using Custom Arrangements
- Find Messages Using Instant Search
- Find Messages Using Multiple Criteria
- Filter Messages
- Organize Messages
- Manage Junk Email
- Sharing Folder Information
- Specify Folder Permissions
- Access Another User's Folder
- Delegate Folder Access to Users
- Customizing Outlook Options
- Create a Signature
- Set the Out of Office Notification
- Set Workdays and Time
- Customize the Toolbar
- Exporting Outlook Data
- Export Contacts
- Back Up Outlook Items in Outlook Data Files
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Outlook class:
- Familiarity with the Mac OS X v10.5 (basic typing skills are recommended).
- Reasonable comfort level in the Macintosh environment.
- Ability to use Macintosh to manage information on the computer.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
- Web browsing experience is also strongly recommended.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
Preparing for Class