Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac - Level 1
In this Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac - Level 1 training class, students will use Outlook to compose and send email, schedule appointments and meetings, manage contact information, schedule tasks, and create notes.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). Our curriculum has been tested and approved by ProCert Labs, the official tester of Microsoft courseware, and has been found to meet the highest industry standards of instructional quality.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to explore the Outlook interface, send email, and respond to messages.
- Learn to compose email messages.
- Learn to organize email messages.
- Learn to manage contacts and contact information.
- Learn to schedule appointments.
- Learn to manage meetings in Outlook.
- Learn to manage tasks and notes. .
- Getting Started with Outlook
- Identify the Components of the Outlook Interface
- Read an Email Message
- Reply to and Forward an Email Message
- Print an Email Message
- Delete an Email Message
- Composing Messages
- Create an Email Message
- Format a Message
- Check Spelling and Grammar
- Attach a File
- Send an Email Message
- Organizing Messages
- Manage Email Messages
- Move Email Messages into Folders
- Open and Save an Attachment
- Managing Contacts
- Add a Contact
- Sort and Find Contacts
- Find the Geographical Location of a Contact
- Update Contacts
- Scheduling Appointments
- Explore the Outlook Calendar
- Schedule an Appointment
- Edit Appointments
- Managing Meetings in Outlook
- Schedule a Meeting
- Reply to a Meeting Request
- Track and Update Scheduled Meetings
- Print the Calendar
- Managing Tasks and Notes
- Create a Task
- Edit and Update a Task
- Create a Note
- Edit a Note
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Outlook class:
- Familiarity with the Mac OS X v10.5 (basic typing skills are recommended).
- Reasonable comfort level in the Macintosh environment.
- Ability to use Macintosh to manage information on the computer.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
- Web browsing experience is also strongly recommended.