Microsoft Office 365 Online (with Teams for the Desktop)
This Microsoft Office 365 Online (with Teams for the Desktop) training class is an introduction to Microsoft Office 365 with Teams in a cloud-based environment. It is an orientation to the full suite of Office 365 cloud-based tools.
This course is intended for business users and knowledge workers in a variety of roles and fields who have competence in a desktop-based installation of the Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, or 2016 edition of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, and who are now extending Microsoft Office to a collaborative cloud-based Office 365 environment.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to sign in, navigate, and identify components of the Office 365 environment.
- Learn to create, edit, and share documents with team members using the Office Online apps, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, and Delve.
- Learn to collaborate and work with colleagues using the Yammer and Planner apps.
- Learn to use email and manage contacts with Outlook on the web.
- Learn to collaborate using Teams.
- Learn to configure Teams.
- Getting Started with Office 365
- Sign In to Office 365
- Navigate the Office 365 Environment
- Collaborating with Shared Files
- Work with Shared Documents in SharePoint
- Edit Documents in Office Online
- Collaborate on the SharePoint Site
- Work with OneDrive for Business and Delve
- Using Productivity Apps
- Work with Productivity Apps in Combination
- Broadcast Messages with Yammer
- Manage Tasks with the Planner App
- Using Outlook on the Web
- Send and Receive Email
- Manage Contacts
- Schedule Appointments
- Personalize Outlook on the Web
- Collaborating with Teams
- Overview of Microsoft Teams
- Converse and Share in Teams
- Call and Meet in Teams
- Collaborate with Office 365 Apps and Teams
- Configuring Teams
- Configure Teams
- Configure Channels
- Configure Tabs
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Office class:
- Familiarity with the Windows operating system and a web browser.
- Competence in using the locally installed version of Microsoft Outlook for sending email and interacting with calendar events.
- Familiarity with at least one of the primary applications in the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel).