Microsoft Office 365 Online (with Teams for the Desktop)
- Learn to sign in, navigate, and identify components of the Office 365 environment.
- Learn to create, edit, and share documents with team members using the Office Online apps, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, and Delve.
- Learn to collaborate and work with colleagues using the Yammer and Planner apps.
- Learn to use email and manage contacts with Outlook on the web.
- Learn to collaborate using Teams.
- Learn to configure Teams.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This Microsoft Office 365 Online (with Teams for the Desktop) training class is an introduction to Microsoft Office 365 with Teams in a cloud-based environment. It is an orientation to the full suite of Office 365 cloud-based tools.
This course is intended for business users and knowledge workers in a variety of roles and fields who have competence in a desktop-based installation of the Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, or 2016 edition of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, and who are now extending Microsoft Office to a collaborative cloud-based Office 365 environment.
- Getting Started with Office 365
- Sign In to Office 365
- Navigate the Office 365 Environment
- Collaborating with Shared Files
- Work with Shared Documents in SharePoint
- Edit Documents in Office Online
- Collaborate on the SharePoint Site
- Work with OneDrive for Business and Delve
- Using Productivity Apps
- Work with Productivity Apps in Combination
- Broadcast Messages with Yammer
- Manage Tasks with the Planner App
- Using Outlook on the Web
- Send and Receive Email
- Manage Contacts
- Schedule Appointments
- Personalize Outlook on the Web
- Collaborating with Teams
- Overview of Microsoft Teams
- Converse and Share in Teams
- Call and Meet in Teams
- Collaborate with Office 365 Apps and Teams
- Configuring Teams
- Configure Teams
- Configure Channels
- Configure Tabs
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Office class:
- Familiarity with the Windows operating system and a web browser.
- Competence in using the locally installed version of Microsoft Outlook for sending email and interacting with calendar events.
- Familiarity with at least one of the primary applications in the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel).
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors