Microsoft Office 2010: Transition from Office 2003
In this Microsoft Office 2010 training, you will work with the new and updated features of Microsoft Office 2010. This course is intended for users with prior experience of previous versions of the Microsoft Office suite, who are looking to transition to 2010 and want to know what the new features of Office 2010 are.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to identify the new and enhanced features that are common to all applications in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Learn to modify documents using Microsoft Word 2010.
- Learn to present worksheet data using Microsoft Excel 2010.
- Learn to create Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 presentations.
- Learn to work with databases using Microsoft Access 2010.
- Learn to share files using Microsoft Office 2010.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2010
- Customize the User Interface
- Work with Ribbon Tabs
- Save Files in Different Formats
- Print Files
- Modifying Documents Using Microsoft Word 2010
- Navigate and Find Information
- Apply Text Styles
- Add SmartArt Graphics
- Insert Screenshots in a Document
- Compare Reviewed Documents
- Working with Spreadsheets Using Microsoft Excel 2010
- Work with Tables
- Apply a Formula
- Apply Enhanced Conditional Formatting
- Create Charts
- Create Sparklines
- Work with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Creating Dynamic Presentations Using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Apply Themes
- Apply Picture Effects
- Apply Animation and Transition Effects
- Add Videos
- Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Working with Databases Using Microsoft Access 2010
- Work with Tables
- Work with Queries and Macros
- Create Forms
- Create Reports
- Work with External Data
- Design a Database for the Web
- Sharing Microsoft Office 2010 Files
- Protect Files
- Share Files
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Office class:
- Familiarity with prior versions of the Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)