Microsoft Excel 2011 for Mac - Level 1
This course is designed for students who desire to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2011 worksheets.
- Create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Excel 2011.
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modify an Excel worksheet.
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- Manage Excel workbooks.
- Print the content of an Excel worksheet.
- Getting Started with Excel
- Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Navigate and Select Cells in Worksheets
- Customize the Excel Interface
- Create a Basic Worksheet
- Performing Calculations in an Excel Worksheet
- Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Reuse Formulas
- Modifying a Worksheet
- Edit Worksheet Data
- Find and Replace Data
- Manipulate Worksheet Elements
- Modifying the Appearance of a Worksheet
- Apply Font Properties
- Add Borders and Colors to Cells
- Align Content in a Cell
- Apply Number Formatting
- Apply Cell Styles
- Managing an Excel Workbook
- Manage Worksheets
- View Worksheets and Workbooks
- Printing Excel Workbooks
- Define the Page Layout
- Print a Workbook
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Excel class:
- Familiarity with the Mac OS X v10.5 (basic typing skills are recommended).
- Reasonable comfort level in the Macintosh environment.
- Ability to use Macintosh to manage information on the computer.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
- Web browsing experience is also strongly recommended.