Microsoft Excel 2011 for Mac - Level 1
This course is designed for students who desire to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2011 worksheets.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). Our curriculum has been tested and approved by ProCert Labs, the official tester of Microsoft courseware, and has been found to meet the highest industry standards of instructional quality.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Excel 2011.
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modify an Excel worksheet.
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- Manage Excel workbooks.
- Print the content of an Excel worksheet.
- Getting Started with Excel
- Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Navigate and Select Cells in Worksheets
- Customize the Excel Interface
- Create a Basic Worksheet
- Performing Calculations in an Excel Worksheet
- Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Reuse Formulas
- Modifying a Worksheet
- Edit Worksheet Data
- Find and Replace Data
- Manipulate Worksheet Elements
- Modifying the Appearance of a Worksheet
- Apply Font Properties
- Add Borders and Colors to Cells
- Align Content in a Cell
- Apply Number Formatting
- Apply Cell Styles
- Managing an Excel Workbook
- Manage Worksheets
- View Worksheets and Workbooks
- Printing Excel Workbooks
- Define the Page Layout
- Print a Workbook
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Excel class:
- Familiarity with the Mac OS X v10.5 (basic typing skills are recommended).
- Reasonable comfort level in the Macintosh environment.
- Ability to use Macintosh to manage information on the computer.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
- Web browsing experience is also strongly recommended.