MD-101T02 - Managing Modern Desktops and Devices
During Managing Modern Desktops and Devices training class, you'll be introduced to key components of modern management and co-management strategies.You'll examine what it takes to incorporate Microsoft Intune into your organization and how to use it to manage modern desktops and devices. You'll also learn about methods for deployment and management of apps and browser-based applications.
This course was designed for IT Professionals who manage and deploy desktops and devices in their organization.
This is the second in a series of three courses for the Modern Desktop Administrator.These courses help learners prepare for the Modern Desktop Administrator exam (MD-101).
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies.
- Learn to configuring Intune.
- Learn to enroll devices in Intune and configure device policies.
- Learn to manage user profiles and folder redirection.
- Learn to plan a mobile application management strategy.
- Learn to manage and deploy apps, including Office 365 ProPlus and Internet.
- Learn to explorer settings.
- Device Enrollment
- Device management options
- Manage Intune device enrollment and inventory
- Lab: Practice Lab - Device Enrollment and Management
- Installing the MDM Migration Analysis Tool (MMAT)
- Obtain Intune and Azure AD Premium licenses and enable device management
- Enrolling devices in Intune
- Managing devices in Intune
- Creating device inventory reports
- Configuring Profiles
- Configuring device profiles
- Managing user profiles
- Monitoring devices
- Lab: Practice Lab - Managing profiles
- Configuring roaming user profiles and Folder Redirection
- Create and deploy device profile based on the scenario
- Change deployed policy and monitor user and device activity
- Configuring Enterprise State Roaming
- Application Management
- Implement Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Deploying and updating applications
- Administering applications
- Lab: Practice Lab - Managing Applications
- Deploying apps by using Intune
- Configure and deploy Office 365 ProPlus from Intune
- Configure mobile application management (MAM) policies in Intune
- Course Conclusion
- Final Exam
- Lab: Graded Lab
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft 365 class:
- Familiarity with M365 workloads and strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.