MB-700T00 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- Define skill areas for solution architect role
- Explain instances & deployment models recommendations by Microsoft
- Understand cloud solution, CDM & CDS
- Get more info on Licensing, AppSource & Support for Dynamics 365
- Use Lifecycle services as solution architect
- Know the considerations for blueprinting Dynamics 365 solution
- Understand the concepts and tools used for data management
- Explain the Integration options & Business events on solutions
- Know the available options on solution localization, compliance & reporting
- Have architectural conversations on extensibility, security, & performance
- Know what is ALM application lifecycle management
- Identify opportunities for automated testing and using RSAT
This Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect training class provides the technical information focusing on application architecture and technical skills to start their journey into this role. This course will not cover the industrial skills and delivery skills required for this role.
The audience for this course should have previous experience with functional or technical focus in Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Applications. Primarily for those who are aspired to be and new to the solution architect role.
- The Architect Role
- Environment, Instances and Deployment Models
- Cloud Solution, CDM and CDS
- Licensing, AppSource and Support
- Lifecycle Services
- Blueprinting Dynamics 365 solutions
- Data Management
- Integration and Business events
- Localization, Compliance and Reporting
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Automated Testing and RSAT
- Additional Areas for Architects
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Dynamics class:
- Completion of the solution architect learning path for solution architects.