MB-240T03 - Universal Resource Scheduling for Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Learn to identify the core components used to schedule items.
- Learn to configure the application to best leverage the scheduling features.
- Learn to leverage scheduling features to locate and schedule resources for work. .
- Learn to tailor the application to best represent organizational needs. .
- Learn to develop solutions that can be used to schedule single or multiple resources. .
- Learn to identify the extension options available as part of Universal Resource Scheduling. .
This Universal Resource Scheduling for Dynamics 365 for Field Service training class helps students better understand what is important to organizations when scheduling resources and focuses on implementation considerations that aid in designing more efficient solutions that align with customer and organizational goals.
- Universal Resource Scheduling
- URS overview and configuration
- Enabling entities for URS
- Entity customization and automation considerations
- Managing scheduling options
- Using the Schedule Board
- Scheduling items
- Rescheduling and substituting resources
- Crew and resource pool scheduling
- Customizing the Schedule Board
- Configure the schedule board
- Create additional schedule boards
- Leverage Dynamics 365 views with the schedule board
- Configure schedule board queries and filters
- Working with requirement groups
- Resource Scheduling Optimization
- Resource Scheduling Optimization overview
- Defining optimization goals
- Defining optimization scopes
- Defining optimization profiles
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Dynamics class:
- Basic understanding of Dynamics 365 features, functionality, and navigation. .