MB-240T01 - Configuring Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Learn to identify the key components involved in Field Service Implementations. .
- Learn to define the products and services that will be delivered to customers. .
- Learn to determine which pricing options to use in specific scenarios.
- Learn to determine which resources are required.
- Learn to configure the system to support resource needs.
- Learn to define commonly reported issues and template them for easier consumption. .
This Configuring Dynamics 365 for Field Service training class helps students better understand the bigger picture and end goals focused around implementations that aid in designing more efficient solutions that align with customer and organizational goals.
- Configure Field Service
- Introduction to field service
- Defining products and services
- Defining tax codes
- Resource scheduling configuration
- Mapping and location information
- Configuring resource components
- Defining account preferences
- Defining and configuring bookable resources
- Defining bookable resources
- Resource pools, crews and facilities
- Working with and configuring incidents
- Creating incidents
- Using service tasks
- Defining products, services and skills
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Dynamics class:
- Basic understanding of Dynamics 365 features, functionality, and navigation. .