InfoPath 2013 Training
- Learn to create InfoPath forms.
- Learn to import and export forms.
- Learn to customize a form layout.
- Understand how to manage views.
- Learn to apply security to forms.
- Learn to distribute forms.
- Learn to manage controls.
- Understand how to work with a database.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
In this Microsoft InfoPath 2013 training class, you will learn how to use InfoPath to gather and share information by creating and implementing XML-based forms.
This course is targeted for persons with web design experience, form administrators, information coordinators, and Microsoft Office system power users who need to gather, reuse, distribute, and collaborate using XML-based forms.
- Creating InfoPath Forms
- Explore the InfoPath 2013 Interface
- Draft a Form
- Add Data Validation Rules
- Test a Form
- Importing and Exporting Forms
- Import Form Data Using InfoPath Designer
- Export Form Data to Excel Using InfoPath Filler
- Export Form Data to the Web Using InfoPath Filler
- Customizing Form Layouts
- Customize Tables
- Format a Form
- Insert Graphical Objects
- Create Sections
- Merge Forms
- Managing Views
- Create Custom Views
- Assign User Roles to a View
- Applying Security to Forms
- Protect InfoPath Forms
- Restrict Access to a Form
- Set Security Zones
- Distributing Forms
- Publish a Form
- Publish a Form to Email Recipients
- Troubleshoot Publishing Problems
- Managing Controls
- Describe Data Source Concepts
- Customize Controls
- Bind Controls
- Working with a Database
- Develop a Form from a Database
- Use InfoPath Forms to Add Records to a Database
- Use InfoPath Forms to Query a Database
- Populate Form Controls from a Database
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Office class:
- Familiarity with using a personal computer, mouse, and keyboard.
- Comfortable in the Windows environment.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
Experience in the following would be useful for this Microsoft Office class:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products concentrating in forms development and experience working in a tagged environment.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors