Dynamics 365 Marketing Bootcamp
This Dynamics 365 Marketing Bootcamp combines courses MB-220T01 and MB-220T02 and prepares students for Exam MB-220: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to configure advanced setting.
- Learn to manage marketing content, templates and integrations.
- Learn to create and manage leads.
- Learn to assess sales readiness through lead scoring models.
- Learn to design and create marketing forms and pages.
- Learn to create and manage segments, subscription centers, lists and double opt in.
- Learn to design and create email messages.
- Learn to set up and launch customer journeys.
- Learn to view, understand and mange customer insights.
- Learn to set up and manage event planning capabilities.
- Learn to create event messaging, customize the event portal and manage registrations and check ins.
- Learn to design, configure and distribute surveys.
- Learn to review and understand event and survey insights.
- Marketing Application Configuration
- Configure advanced settings
- Manage marketing content and templates
- Manage LinkedIn and Power BI integrations
- Create and manage leads
- Assess Sales Readiness
- Marketing Forms and Pages
- Create marketing forms
- Create marketing pages
- Manage internet marketing
- Segments and Lists
- Marketing Emails
- Create Email Message
- Customer Journeys
- Create customer journeys
- Marketing insights
- Customer insights
- Marketing execution insights
- Lead management insights
- Internet marketing insights
- Manage event planning
- Manage event execution
- Voice of the Customer
- Create surveys
- Review event and survey results
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Dynamics class:
- An understanding of the basics of Dynamics 365 and knowledge of marketing principles, strategies and procedures.