AZ-400T06 - Implementing Continuous Feedback
This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement continuous feedback. Students will learn how to recommend and design system feedback mechanisms, implement a process for routing system feedback to development teams, and optimize feedback mechanisms.
Students in this course are interested in implementing DevOps processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to design practices to measure end-user satisfaction.
- Learn to design processes to capture and analyze user feedback from external sources.
- Learn to design routing for client application crash report data.
- Learn to recommend monitoring tools and technologies.
- Learn to recommend system and feature usage tracking tools.
- Learn to configure crash report integration for client applications.
- Learn to develop monitoring and status dashboards.
- Learn to implement routing for client application crash report data.
- Learn to implement tools to track system usage, feature usage, and flow.
- Learn to integrate and configure ticketing systems with development team's work management system.
- Learn to analyze alerts to establish a baseline.
- Learn to analyze telemetry to establish a baseline.
- Learn to perform live site reviews and capture feedback for system outages.
- Learn to perform ongoing tuning to reduce meaningless or non-actionable alerts.
- Recommend and design system feedback mechanisms
- The inner loop
- Continuous Experimentation mindset
- Design practices to measure end-user satisfaction
- Design processes to capture and analyze user feedback
- Design process to automate application analytics
- Lab: Integration between Azure DevOps and TeamsLab: Feature Flags
- Implement process for routing system feedback to development teams
- Implement tools to track system usage, feature usage, and flow
- Implement routing for mobile application crash report data
- Develop monitoring and status dashboards
- Integrate and configure ticketing systems
- Optimize feedback mechanisms
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Analyze telemetry to establish a baseline
- Perform ongoing tuning to reduce meaningless or non-actionable alerts
- Analyze alerts to establish a baseline
- Blameless PostMortems and a Just Culture
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.