AZ-400T02 - Implementing Continuous Integration
This Implementing Continuous Integration training class provides knowledge and skills to implement the DevOps practices of continuous integration. Students will learn how to implement continuous integration in an Azure DevOps pipeline, how to manage code quality and security principles, and how to implement a container build strategy.
Students in this course are interested in DevOps continuous integration processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Explain why continuous integration matters
- Implement continuous integration using Azure DevOps
- Configure builds and the options available
- Create an automated build workflow
- Integrate other build tooling with Azure DevOps
- Create hybrid build processes
- Describe what is meant by code quality and how it is measured
- Detect code smells
- Integrate automated tests for code quality
- Report on code coverage during testing
- Add tooling to measure technical debt
- Detect open source and other licensing issues
- Implement a container build strategy
Managing Code Quality and Security Policies
- Implementing Continuous Integration in an Azure DevOps Pipeline
- Continuous Integration Overview
- Implementing a Build Strategy
- Lab: Enabling Continuous Integration with Azure Pipelines
- Lab: Creating a Jenkins Build Job and Triggering CI
Implementing a Container Build Strategy
- Managing Code Quality
- Managing Security Policies
- Lab: Managing Technical Debt with Azure DevOps and SonarCloud
- Lab: Checking Vulnerabilities using WhiteSource Bolt and Azure DevOps
- Implementing a Container Build Strategy
- Lab: Existing .NET Applications with Azure and Docker Images
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Azure class:
- Fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles.
- Experience working in an IDE, as well as some knowledge of the Azure portal. However, students who may not have a technical background in these technologies, but who are curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration regardless.
Experience in the following would be useful for this Azure class:
- Experience in an organization that delivers software.