AZ-400T01 - Implementing DevOps Development Processes
This Implementing DevOps Development Processes training class provides the knowledge and skills to implement DevOps processes. Students will learn how to use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, and implement and manage build infrastructure.
Students in this course are interested in implementing DevOps processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Describe the benefits of using source control.
- Learn to migrate from TFVC to Git.
- Learn to scale Git for Enterprise DevOps.
- Learn to implement and manage build infrastructure.
- Learn to manage application config & secrets.
- Learn to implement a mobile DevOps strategy.
- Getting started with Source Control
- What is Source Control?
- Benefits of Source Control
- Types of source control systems
- Introduction to Azure Repos
- Migrating from TFVC to Git
- Authenticating to your Git Repos
- Scaling git for enterprise DevOps
- How to structure your git repo
- Git Branching workflows
- Collaborating with Pull Requests
- Why care about GitHooks?
- Fostering Internal Open Source
- Git Version
- Public projects
- Files in Git
- Implement & Manage Build Infrastructure
- The concept of pipelines in DevOps
- Azure Pipelines
- Evaluate use of Hosted vs Private Agents
- Agent pools
- Pipelines & Concurrency
- Azure DevOps and Open Source projects
- Azure Pipelines YAML vs Visual Designer
- Setup private agents
- Integrate Jenkins with Azure Pipelines
- Integration external source control with Azure Pipelines
- Analyze & Integrate Docker multi-stage builds
- Managing application config & secrets
- Introduction to Security
- Implement secure & compliant development process
- Rethinking application config data
- Manage secrets, tokens & certificates
- Implement tools for managing security and compliance in a pipeline
- Implement a mobile DevOps strategy
- Introduction to Mobile DevOps
- Introduction to Visual Studio App Center
- Manage mobile target device sets and distribution groups
- Manage target UI test device sets
- Provision tester devices for deployment
- Create public and private distribution groups
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Azure class:
- Practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.