AZ-120T00 - Designing and Deploying SAP on Azure
This Designing and Deploying SAP on Azure training class teaches IT Professionals experienced in SAP solutions how to leverage Azure resources that include deployment and configuration of virtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts, and Azure AD that includes implementing and managing hybrid identities.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to migrate and SAP HANA, S/4HANA, SAP NetWeaver to Azure.
- Learn to leverage Azure Portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, and Resource Manager.
- Learn to use intersite connectivity features including VNet Peering and VNet-to-VNet connections.
- Learn to work with Azure Active Directory (AAD) and Azure AD Connect.
- Overview of the SAP and Microsoft partnership
- Foundations of SAP on Azure
- Azure compute
- Azure storage
- Azure networking
- SAP HANA for Azure (Large Instances)
- Identity services
- Governance and manageability
- Backup and data protection services
- Migration services
- SAP Certified Offerings on Azure
- General prerequisites (SAP support in public cloud environments)
- Deployment options of Azure for SAP workloads
- SAP product-specific support for Azure
- Operating System support of Azure for SAP workloads
- Storage support of Azure for SAP workloads
- Networking support for SAP, database support for SAP
- High availability and disaster recovery support for SAP
- Monitoring requirements for SAP
- Lab: Implementing Linux clustering on Azure VMs
- Lab: Implementing Windows clustering on Azure VMs
- Module 4: SAP on Azure Reference Architecture
- SAP NetWeaver with AnyDB, SAP S4 HANA, and SAP HANA on Azure (Large Instances) on Azure VMs
- Planning for Implementing SAP Solutions on Azure
- Azure VM compute, network, and storage considerations
- Azure VM high availability and disaster recovery
- Azure VM backup considerations
- Azure VM monitoring considerations
- Azure VM security considerations
- Azure VM authentication and access control considerations
- Planning for Migrating SAP Workloads to Azure
- Strategies for migrating SAP systems to Microsoft Azure and SAP a workload planning and deployment checklist
- Implementing Azure VM-based SAP Solutions
- Azure VM deployment methodologies
- Single-instance implementations (2-tier or 3-tier)
- Implementing HA SAP NetWeaver with AnyDB on Azure VMs
- Implementing HA SAP HANA on Azure VMs
- Configure the Azure Enhanced Monitoring Extension for SAP
- Implementing AD and Azure AD-based authentication
- Deploying HANA Large Instances (HLI)
- mplementing HANA Large Instances (HLI)
- Migrating SAP Workloads to Azure
- Contains lessons on migration options
- DMO methodologies
- Cloud migration options
- Very Large Database Migration to Azure
- Lab: Implement SAP architecture on Azure VMs running Linux
- Lab: Online Lab-Implement SAP architecture on Azure VMs running Windows
- Maintaining SAP on Azure
- Remote management
- Performing backups and restores
- OS and workload updates
- Vertical and horizontal scaling
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting SAP on Azure
- Monitoring Azure VMs
- onitoring SAP HANA on Azure (Large Instances)
- Integrating SAP solutions with Microsoft cloud services
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Azure class:
- Solid knowledge of SAP Applications, SAP HANA, S/4HANA, SAP NetWeaver, SAP BW, OSServers for SAP Applications and Databases.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: