Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2016 for Mac Training
This Microsoft Outlook for Mac training class builds on basic skills in Outlook and teaches students to work with some of the more advanced features of Outlook.
Target Audience: Students who have basic skills with Microsoft Outlook 2016 who want to learn higher level skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). Our curriculum has been tested and approved by ProCert Labs, the official tester of Microsoft courseware, and has been found to meet the highest industry standards of instructional quality.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to work with tasks and notes.
- Learn to work with signatures and themes.
- Manage your inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving.
- Work with multiple accounts.
- Working with Tasks and Notes
- Create a Task
- Print a Task
- Update a Task
- Search for Tasks
- Assign a Task
- Reply to a Task Request
- Track Tasks
- Change Your Task View
- Exercise:Working with Tasks
- Work with Notes
- Create and Manage Notes
- Create a Journal Entry
- Using Signature and Themes
- Create a Signature
- Automatically Add a Signature to Messages
- Modify a Signature
- Format Outgoing Messages
- Create and Apply a Theme
- Exercise: Adding a Theme and Signature to Your Messages
- Managing Your Inbox
- Search for Messages
- Search by Location
- Advanced Find
- Create Search Folders
- Sort Messages
- Sort By Conversation
- Add New Local Folders
- Move Messages between Folders
- Group Your Mailbox Items
- Filter Messages
- Organize Messages
- Apply Categories
- More Ways to Organize Your Messages
- Create and Manage Rules
- Edit or Delete Rules
- Exercise: Organizing Your Messages
- Manage Your Junk Email
- Block Specific Addresses
- Archive Your Messages
- Create an Outlook Data File
- Create a Quick Step
- Add Protection to Your Outgoing Messages
- Create Auto-Replies
- Exercise: Managing Your Mail by Creating a Quick Step
- Working with Multiple Email Accounts
- Setting Up Multiple Accounts in Outlook
- Send Emails from Different Accounts
- POP vs IMAP Email Programs
- Exercise: Working with Multiple Email Accounts
- New Features in 2016
- Improved Searching
- Clutter Feature
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Outlook class:
- Familiarity with Windows.
- Introductory level knowledge of Outlook.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: