- Prepare data for PivotTable reporting and create PivotTables from various data sources.
- Analyze Data Using PivotTables.
- Work with PivotCharts.
Advances in technology have made it possible to store ever increasing amounts of data. Along with this, the need to analyze that data and gain actionable insight is greater than ever. This course covers advanced PivotTable features and PivotCharts. You will learn to summarize data to analyze, and to organize the data in a way that can be meaningfully presented to others.
This course is intended for experienced Excel users who are seeking to advance their data analysis capabilities by using PivotTables.
This is class is 4 hours of instruction.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). Our curriculum has been tested and approved by ProCert Labs, the official tester of Microsoft courseware, and has been found to meet the highest industry standards of instructional quality.
- Preparing Data and Creating PivotTables
- Prepare Data
- Create a PivotTable from a Local Data Source
- Create a PivotTable from Multiple Local Data Sources
- Create a PivotTable from an External Data Source
- Analyzing Data Using PivotTables
- Summarize PivotTable Data
- Organize PivotTable Data
- Filter PivotTable Data
- Format a PivotTable
- Refresh and Change PivotTable Data
- Working with PivotCharts
- Create a PivotChart
- Manipulate PivotChart Data
- Format a PivotChart
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Office class:
- Experience working with Excel 2016 and PivotTables.
- Understanding of spreadsheet concepts and comfort creating basic PivotTables.