- Learn to manage the Application Life Cycle.
- Learn to build the User Interface by Using HTML5.
- Learn to format the User Interface by Using CSS.
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Managing the Application Life Cycle
- Building the User Interface by Using HTML5: Text, Graphics, and Media
- Building the User Interface by Using HTML5: Organization, Input, and Validation
- Understanding CSS Essentials: Content Flow, Positioning, and Styling
- Understanding CSS Essentials: Layouts
- Managing Text Flow by Using CSS
- Managing the Graphical Interface by Using CSS
- Creating Animations, Working with Graphics, and Accessing Data
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this HTML class:
- There are no prerequisites for this course.