Tips for Creating a Webinar
Offering free webinars can be a great way to get the attention of target customers for 30 to 60 minutes. Check out these seven handy tips for creating a good webinar.
- Make the first five minutes engaging. If you lose your attendees early, you won't get them back.
- Establish expectations for the webinar so that attendees will know what will be covered.
- On your signup form, ask attendees to submit any questions that they hope to have addressed during the webinar.
- Visually engage attendees by having the presenter share his or her computer screen or present slides that contain interesting graphics.
- Rehearse and check audio.
- Get the audience involved by hosting polls, encouraging questions, and starting conversations in the chat box.
- Record the webinar to send to anyone who was unable to attend.