How to Use the Microsoft PowerPoint Tell Me Tab
The Tell Me tab on the Ribbon is a shortcut to actions in PowerPoint 2016. To use the PowerPoint Tell Me tab, follow these instructions.
- Click the Tell me what you want to do... tab on the Ribbon.
- A search field will activate with a menu of commonly searched terms below it.
- Type "align" in the search field.
- A list of align options will appear.
- Click on Align Objects, then select Align Center.
Author: Dave Dunn
Dave Dunn, Webucator’s CEO, joined Webucator in 2009 after serving as a CFO and COO for numerous small and medium-sized companies, including Summit Software Company, Insight Research Group, Avalon Consulting, and HealthcareOne. Dave received his Bachelor of Arts from Hamilton College and his MBA from Syracuse University. He has served as Chairman of the Board of the Montessori School of Syracuse since 2001.