How to Sort Tables in Adobe Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver allows you to sort tables as long as they do not have merged cells. The following steps show how to sort a table.
This feature works the same in all recent versions of Adobe Dreamweaver: CS5, CS6, and Creative Cloud (CC).
- Place the cursor anywhere within the table to be sorted.
- Select Commands > Sort Table:
- The following dialog will pop up.
- Select the first column you want to sort by, the sort method (Alphabetically or Numerically), and the sort direction (Ascending or Descending).
- If you want a secondary sort, fill out the Then by fields as well.
- Check the appropriate Options.
- Click OK.