How to Set Up for XML, XSLT, or XML Schema Training
Setting up for our XML, XSLT, or XML Schema classes is easy.
Operating System Requirements
PC: Windows 10 or later or Mac: OS X Mountain Lion (version 10.8) or later.
To set up your computer for one of our XML classes, all you need are:
- An XML Editor. We recommend one of the following:
- Choose one of the following Browsers: The latest version of Chrome (preferred), Microsoft Edge, Safari, of Firefox browsers
- The XML Class Files
Download and Install Class Files
- Download your class files below.
- After downloading the class files, create a directory on your hard drive named "Webucator" that can be found easily.
- On Windows it is recommended the new folder have a path of C:\Webucator.
- On Mac OS X a good location for the new folder may be in your Documents directory.
- Extract the files to the folder you just created.