How to Set Up for Web Accessibility Training
Setting up for one of our web accessibility courses is easy.
Operating System Requirements
You can use any modern operating system in this class. If you have any doubts about your operating system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To set up your computer for web accessibility training, all you need are:
- An HTML or Text Editor (Recommendations)
- A Web browser
- The web accessibility class files
Download Class Files
Download the files for your course:
- Web Accessibility and Section 508 Training for Experienced Web Designers
- Web Accessibility and Section 508 Training for Managers
- No Files to Download for Web Accessibility with WCAG Training for Web Designers
Install Class Files
- After downloading the class files, create a directory on your hard drive named "Webucator" that can be found easily.
- On Windows it is recommended the new folder have a path of C:\Webucator.
- On Mac OS X a good location for the new folder may be in your Documents directory.
- Extract the files to the folder you just created.