How to Set Up for Web Accessibility Training
Setting up for one of our web accessibility courses is easy.
Operating System Requirements
You can use any modern operating system in this class. If you have any doubts about your operating system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To set up your computer for web accessibility training, all you need are:
- An HTML or Text Editor (Recommendations)
- A Web browser
- The web accessibility class files
Install Class Files
- After downloading the class files (see links below), create a directory on your hard drive named "Webucator" that can be found easily.
- On Windows it is recommended the new folder have a path of C:\Webucator.
- On Mac OS X a good location for the new folder may be in your Documents directory.
- Extract the files to the folder you just created.