How to Set Up for Introduction to Bootstrap Training
Setting up for our Introduction to Bootstrap course is easy.
Operating System Requirements
You can use any modern operating system in this class. If you have any doubts about your operating system, please email email@example.com.
To set up your computer for HTML training, all you need are:
- An HTML or Text Editor (Recommendations)
- A Web browser
- The Bootstrap Class Files
Download and Install Class Files
- Download the class files using the link at the bottom of this page.
- After downloading the class files, create a directory on your hard drive named "Webucator" that can be found easily.
- On Windows it is recommended the new folder have a path of C:\Webucator.
- On Mac OS X a good location for the new folder may be in your Documents directory.
- Extract the files to the folder you just created.