Operating System Requirements
You can use any modern operating system in this class. If you have any doubts about your operating system, please email email@example.com.
- Visual Studio Code (Download, Install, and Set up)
- While you may use a different editor or IDE, Visual Studio Code is an excellent IDE to learn to code on. It provides a nice balance of power and simplicity and it is available on Windows and Mac.
- A Web browser (The latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari)
- The Class Files
- Download the class files.
- After downloading the class files, create a directory on your hard drive named "Webucator" that can be found easily.
- On Windows it is recommended the new folder have a path of C:\Webucator.
- On Mac OS X a good location for the new folder may be in your Documents directory.
- Extract the files to the folder you just created.