Setting up for our Advanced Angular Programming course will take a little time. Please follow these instructions carefully.
- Windows OS: Windows 7 / 10, Windows Server 2012
- 4GB RAM minimum
- 20 GB in the hard disk
- Dual Core CPU or better 64 bits
- Internet connection
- Latest Visual Studio Code
- Nodejs (software provided as part of the courseware)
- Most recent version of Google Chrome (Download)
- If the class files are not available in your portal, then Webucator will provide them to you a week before class.
- Make sure the account that you are using to install the software has administrative privileges and the student using this machine will have the same rights.
Installing Class Files
- Download the class file named "WA2891_REL_1_0.zip".
- Extract the ZIP file to C:\
- Review that the following folders were created:
- Review that the following file was created:
- Make sure the C:\Software and C:\LabFiles folders are writable by the students. If they are read-only then the software won't work and students will have problems during the labs.
Installing Node.js 10.13.0
Installation verification of Node.js
Installing Visual Studio Code
Verification of VScode
You have successfully installed the software for this course!