How to Save a Microsoft PowerPoint Slide as a Graphic
It's easy to save slides from a PowerPoint presentation as graphic files by following the steps below.
This feature works the same in all modern versions of Microsoft PowerPoint: 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Select the slide to save as a graphic file.
- Select the File tab and click Save As.
- In the Save As section, navigate to the location where you want to save the graphic file and then type a name in the File name field.
- From the Save as type drop-down list, select a graphics format: GIF, JPEG, PING, or TIFF.
- Click Save.
- In the message box, click Just This One (Current Slide Only in PowerPoint 2007 and 2010).
Author: Dave Dunn
Dave Dunn, Webucator’s CEO, joined Webucator in 2009 after serving as a CFO and COO for numerous small and medium-sized companies, including Summit Software Company, Insight Research Group, Avalon Consulting, and HealthcareOne. Dave received his Bachelor of Arts from Hamilton College and his MBA from Syracuse University. He has served as Chairman of the Board of the Montessori School of Syracuse since 2001.