The following steps will show you how to insert a series of photos into a PowerPoint presentation as an album.
This feature works the same in all modern versions of Microsoft PowerPoint: 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- On the Insert tab, in the Images group (if using PowerPoint 2007, the Illustrations group), click the Photo Album drop-down arrow.
- Select New Photo Album.
- In the Photo Album dialog box, click File/Disk.
- In the Insert New Pictures dialog box, navigate to the folder containing the photos you want to add, select the photos, and click Insert.
- If needed, change the order in which the photos display by selecting a photo and clicking the arrows to move it to the desired position. Repeat with other photos until you achieve the desired order.
- In the Album Layout section, select a layout for the album from the Picture layout drop-down list.
- When you are satisfied with the output, click Create. The photo album is created and added to your presentation.