How to Insert Knowledge Check Slides in Adobe Captivate
Knowledge Check Questions are like any other questions except they are not graded. They're typically used to qualify for gaining entry to a training module.
- Go to Quiz > Knowledge Check.
- Select the types of questions and the number for each type and click OK.
- The Quiz Inspector gives you options for:
- Setting question properties
- Captions and time limits
- Success Actions
- Failure Actions
- Use the placeholders on the slide to type the slide title, question and answer choices, if applicable. Make sure to designate the correct answer by clicking the radio button.
Author: Kate Cahill
Kate Cahill is a graphic designer, writer, and creative director who has developed content for print and web. As creative director, she has produced award-winning work for agencies focused on the pharmaceutical and health and beauty aid industries. She has also served as production manager, with responsibility for the successful fulfillment of long-run print contracts. Kate has been delivering training for Webucator clients since 2010. Her enthusiasm for cutting-edge technology, combined with hands-on practical experience, brings an added benefit to her classes. Kate teaches real-world techniques and integration of Adobe software, as well as Microsoft PowerPoint, to produce a fully developed and cohesive brand identity.