How to Insert Clip Art on a Microsoft PowerPoint Slide
Clip Art is a collection of media files (images, videos, audio, and animation files) that Microsoft includes with the PowerPoint application. If your computer has an Internet connection, then you can also access Bing.com to search for images. To insert clip art on a PowerPoint slide, follow the steps below.
This feature works the same in all modern versions of Microsoft PowerPoint: 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Click in the slide where you want to insert a clip art file.
- On the Insert tab, in the Images group, click Online Pictures. (In PowerPoint 2007/2010, this option is called Clip Art.)
- In the Insert Pictures dialog box (Clip Art task pane in PowerPoint 2007/2010), enter your search terms in the Bing.com field and press Enter.
- Your search results load in the task pane.
- Locate the clip art you want to insert in your slide and double-click on it or click the item and select Insert.