How to Insert Clip Art on a Microsoft PowerPoint Slide
Clip Art is a collection of media files (images, videos, audio, and animation files) that Microsoft includes with the PowerPoint application. If your computer has an Internet connection, then you can also access Bing.com to search for images. To insert clip art on a PowerPoint slide, follow the steps below.
This feature works the same in all modern versions of Microsoft PowerPoint: 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Click in the slide where you want to insert a clip art file.
- On the Insert tab, in the Images group, click Online Pictures. (In PowerPoint 2007/2010, this option is called Clip Art.)
- In the Insert Pictures dialog box (Clip Art task pane in PowerPoint 2007/2010), enter your search terms in the Bing.com field and press Enter.
- Your search results load in the task pane.
- Locate the clip art you want to insert in your slide and double-click on it or click the item and select Insert.
Author: Dave Dunn
Dave Dunn joined Webucator as Chief Operating Officer in early 2009. He has served as a CFO and COO for numerous small and medium-sized companies, including Summit Software Company, Insight Research Group, Avalon Consulting, CampaignBase.com and HealthcareOne. He has expertise in business development, financial management, marketing and human resources and particularly enjoys working with rapidly growing companies.
Dave received his Bachelor of Arts from Hamilton College and his MBA from Syracuse University. He has served as Chairman of the Board of the Montessori School of Syracuse since 2001.