A large library of Clip Art, including drawings, videos, sounds, and photographs, is available from Office.com. Inserting Clip Art into an Excel worksheet can be done in just a few simple steps.
This feature works the same in Microsoft Excel 2013 and 2016.
- From the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Online Pictures (in Excel 2007/2010, this option is called Clip Art).
- In the Insert Pictures dialog box that appears:
- Type in your search word(s) and press Return.
- View the results of your search.
- Double-click one of the results to add it to your worksheet.
- Resize the image and/or cell to fit the image into your worksheet.
- In Word 2007/2010, you will use the Clip Art dialog box that appears at the right to search for and select clip art files.