How to Create a Second User Account in Windows 7
Creating a separate user account for each employee in Windows 7 lets each person adjust his or her individual profile settings. To create a new user account in Windows 7, follow these eight steps.
- Select the Windows Start menu button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select User Accounts.
- Select Manage another account.
- Select Create a new account.
- In the New Account Name text box, type a name for the new account.
- Click Create Account.
- The new user now appears in the Choose the account you would like to change box.
Author: Margaux Judge
Margaux Judge has worked as an e-learning editor and instructional designer for over ten years, writing and editing a wide variety of courses, from technical topics to soft skills. She has a Bachelor's degree in English and Textual Studies from Syracuse University and a Master's degree in Television Writing from Boston University.