How to Create a Memorized Report in QuickBooks
After you modify a predefined QuickBooks report, you must save it as a memorized report in order to keep your changes. To create a memorized report, follow these five steps.This feature works the same in versions 2011–2016 of QuickBooks.
- In the report window, click Memorize.
- In the Memorize Report dialog box, type a unique name for the report. Memorized reports must have distinct names.
- To save the report as part of an existing report group, mark the Save in Memorized Report Group checkbox and select the report group from the drop-down list.
- If you want other users to have access to the report template, mark the Share this report template with others checkbox.
- Click OK. You will hear a sound that indicates the report has been memorized.