How to Create an Account in Google Analytics
In prior releases of Google Analytics, you could create 25 different accounts under a single Google username. For the current release, the concept of web properties has been introduced, allowing you to manage multiple websites from a single account. To create a new Google Analytics account, follow these four steps.
- Select the Admin link. The Account Administration page opens.
- Click the ACCOUNT pull-down button and select Create new account.
- The Create New Account form loads.
- In the General Information section, provide the account name and website URL. Be sure to designate the appropriate country and time zone. Complete the Data Sharing Settings section and read and agree to the terms and conditions in the User Agreement section.
- After you complete the form, click Get Tracking ID at the bottom of the page.