How to Check Spelling and Grammar in Microsoft Outlook
It is a good idea to check the spelling and grammar of your messages before you send them. To check the spelling and grammar in a message, follow these five steps.
This feature works the same in all modern versions of Microsoft Outlook: 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- When your message is composed, on the Message Ribbon, select the Review tab.
- In the Proofing group, select Spelling & Grammar.
- The Spelling and Grammar dialog box launches.
- Move through the spelling and grammar issues by selecting the options on the right.
- When the completed check message appears, click OK.
Author: Margaux Judge
Margaux Judge has worked as an e-learning editor and instructional designer for over ten years, writing and editing a wide variety of courses, from technical topics to soft skills. She has a Bachelor's degree in English and Textual Studies from Syracuse University and a Master's degree in Television Writing from Boston University.