How to Automatically Add a Signature to Messages in Microsoft Outlook
Creating your signature does not automatically add it to your email messages. Set up Outlook to automatically attach the signature to all outgoing mail by following these seven steps.
This feature works the same in all modern versions of Microsoft Outlook: 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Open a new message. From the Message Ribbon, select the Insert tab, and from the Include group, select Signature.
- Select Signatures from the drop-down list.
- In the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, on the E-mail Signature tab, in the Choose default signature section, from the E-mail account drop-down list, select an account with which you want to associate the signature.
- From the New messages drop-down list, select the signature that you created.
- To have the signature included on replies and forwards, select the signature from the Replies/forwards drop-down list.
- Click OK in the Signatures and Stationery dialog box.
- The signature will now be automatically included in all new, replied to, and forwarded messages.