How to Add a Title to a Report Header in Microsoft Access
Follow these five steps to add a title to an Access report header.
This feature works the same in all modern versions of Microsoft Access: 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- In Design view, on the Report Design Tools: Design tab in the Header/Footer group, click Title.
- Type the title for the report.
- Go to the Report Design Tools: Format tab and make any formatting changes you want.
- Return to the Report Deesign Tools: Design tab, then switch to Print Preview to preview the report.
- When you finish previewing the report, click Close Print Preview.
Author: Tracy Berry
Tracy has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide, including involvement in large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, reporting/productivity applications, as well as the creation of online courses with software from leading vendors.