How to Add a Sender to the Safe Senders List in Microsoft Outlook
Add known senders to the Safe Senders list to ensure that their email will not go to your Junk E-mail folder.
This feature works the same in all modern versions of Microsoft Outlook: 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- On the Ribbon, from the Home tab, in the Delete group, select Junk.
- From the drop-down list, select Junk E-mail Options.
- Select the Safe Senders tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Add address or domain dialog box, type an email address or domain.
- Click OK.
- In the Junk E-mail Options dialog box, click Apply to save your changes. Emails from this sender will now be prevented from automatically going to your Junk E-mail folder.
In Outlook 2007, to manage junk mail and access the Blocked Senders list, select Tools and then select Options. Click the Junk E-mail button on the Preferences tab.