How to Add Multiple Entries to a List in QuickBooks
If you don't import or input your customer list, vendor list, or items when you perform your initial setup, QuickBooks provides a time-saving data entry form where you can create or edit multiple entries. The Add/Edit Multiple List Entries dialog box also allows you to easily make the same change to several list items. To add multiple customer, vendor, or item entries to a list in QuickBooks, follow these six steps.This feature works the same in versions 2011–2016 of QuickBooks.
- From the menu, select Lists > Add/Edit Multiple List Entries.
- In the Add/Edit Multiple List Entries dialog box, from the List drop-down list, select the list to add entries to.
- In the first empty row in the table, type the information for the new entry in the appropriate columns. The Name field is required for all entries.
- Repeat the last step for all the new entries you need to add.
- When you finish, click Save Changes.
- QuickBooks notifies you how many records were saved. Click OK.