How to Add a Logo to a Report Header in Microsoft Access
Follow these seven steps to add a logo to an Access report header.
This feature works the same in all modern versions of Microsoft Access: 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Resize the header section as needed to accommodate the logo.
- On the Report Design Tools: Design tab in the Header/Footer group, click Logo.
- Navigate to and select the logo file.
- Click OK. The logo is added to the report header area.
- Move and resize the logo as needed.
- Switch to Print Preview to preview the logo.
- When you finish, click Close Print Preview.
Author: Tracy Berry
Tracy has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide, including involvement in large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, reporting/productivity applications, as well as the creation of online courses with software from leading vendors.