How to Add a Logo to a Form Header in Microsoft Access
Follow these seven steps to add a logo to the header of an Access form.
This feature works the same in all modern versions of Microsoft Access: 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Resize the header section as needed to accommodate the logo. To do so, hover your mouse over the lower edge of the header section until the cursor changes to . Click and drag until the header is an appropriate size and then release the mouse button.
- On the Form Design Tools: Design tab in the Header/Footer group, click Logo. The Insert Picture dialog box opens.
- Navigate to and select the logo file.
- Click OK. The logo is added to the header area.
- If necessary, click and drag the lower-right corner of the image container to resize the logo.
- If you want to move the logo to a different position in the header, hover over the image until the cursor changes to and then click and drag the logo to its new position.
- To preview the logo, switch to Form view.
Author: Tracy Berry
Tracy has been a senior graphic designer/programmer, instructor, and consultant since 1993 and has developed hundreds of logos, marketing materials, websites, and multimedia solutions for customers worldwide, including involvement in large corporate software rollouts. She has helped many organizations optimize and streamline data solutions. She teaches both onsite and online courses and has her CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) certification. Tracy specializes in teaching graphics, desktop publishing, web design, reporting/productivity applications, as well as the creation of online courses with software from leading vendors.