Introduction to Xcelsius 2008 Training
Upcoming Live eLearning Classes
There are currently no upcoming Live eLearning classes. Please contact us if you would like us to schedule a class.
This Xcelsius training class will serve as an introduction to building dashboards with Xcelsius 2008. Students will create, design, and publish business dashboards using the Xcelsius application.
In fall 2011, SAP released Crystal Dashboard Designer 4.0. Webucator will continue to offer this Xcelsius 2008 training course and an upgraded course for the newly released Crystal Dashboard Designer 4.0 is in the process of being developed.
- Explore the Xcelsius workspace and an already created dashboard.
- Learn to create simple visualizations.
- Learn to conduct data analysis using Xcelsius components that give dynamic functionality to the specified data.
- Learn to create a Project Management dashboard.
- Learn to create a dashboard to consolidate and present the Human Resources information of an organization.
- Learn to finalize dashboards and export them to different file formats.
- Getting Started with Xcelsius
- Explore the Xcelsius Interface
- Explore a Dashboard
- Creating Simple and Interactive Visualizations
- Create a Simple Xcelsius Chart
- Manage Personal Finance Using Value Box
- Organize Levels of Information Using Filters
- Conduct a Comparative Study Using List Builder and Line Chart
- Conducting Data Analysis
- Conduct Trend Analysis Using Combo Box
- Conduct Demand Analysis Using Label Based Menu
- Conduct a Region Based Demand Analysis Using Maps
- Forecast Revenue Using Sliders and Gauge
- Creating a Project Management Dashboard
- Drill Down the Status of Current Projects Using the Drill Down Function
- Analyze Resource Efficiency Using Fisheye Picture Menu and Other Tools
- Analyze Resource Utilization Using Combination Chart
- Creating a Human Resources Dashboard
- Create an Organization Dashboard Using Organization Chart
- Conduct Attrition Analysis
- Finalizing Dashboards
- Create a Snapshot
- Publish Dashboards
- Expert instructors.
- Classes are never canceled for low enrollment.
- 100% free re-take option.
- We have taught more than 58,315 students at 14,051 different organizations.
Webucator is a high quality provider of online training, with trainers experienced in the field they are teaching.
- Kate Kelly, Enbridge Gas Distribution
This tool, together with the training are real differentiators interactive data modelling and presentation the future is now.
- Christopher Hiltbrand, SAIC
Very good class material and the instructor was very accommodating!
- Corey Taylor, L-3 Communications
Our instructor was fun and engaging and kept the day moving right along.
- Gary Bonnell, State Farm Insurance
The instructor went at my pace; made sure I understood the different concepts before moving on to something new.
- Otto Mohr, NetJets Inc.
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following areas is required:
- Microsoft Excel 2003 or 2007
Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- Familiarity with relational database concepts (tables, fields and records)
Our computer technical requirements and setup process is easy, with support just a click away.