Power BI Essentials
- Analyze data with Power BI /li>
- Connect to a data source.
- Clean, profile, and shape data.
- Visualize data.
- Add and customize visual elements.
- Model data using calculations
- Create, design, and format dashboards and reports for business users.
Modern cloud technologies give organizations access to massive quantities of data. Effective analysis of that data leads to important insights that can give your company a competitive edge. This class teaches professionals to explore, analyze and report on data by using the powerful features and tools available within Microsoft Power BI.
This Power BI class is designed for students who are new to Power BI or who have limited experience with the software. Students will learn Power BI fundamentals including building and sharing dashboards of data visualizations, connecting to various data sources, shaping and combining data, and working with reports.
- Analyzing Data
- Connect to a Data Source
- Data Cleaning, Profiling, and Shaping
- Visualizing Data
- Modeling Data
- Interactive Visualizations
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Self-Service BI
- Data Connections
- Manage Data Relationships
- Save Files
- Clean, Transform, and Load Data with the Query Editor
- Profile Data
- Shape Data
- Combine and Manage Data Rows
- Creating Visualizations
- Charting Data
- Custom Visuals and Pages
- Using Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Calculated Measures
- Conditional Columns
- Create and Manage Data Hierarchies
- Filter and Slice Reports
- Build Dashboards
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Business Intelligence class:
- Experience managing data using a spreadsheet tool such as Microsoft Excel.