MySQL Development Training
- Create views to reuse SELECT statements
- Learn data retrieval using SELECT statement.
- Troubleshoot typical warnings and errors.
- Change or add data.
- Understand MySQL data validation.
- Delete data from tables.
- Generate aggregated query data using various criteria.
- Connect data from multiple table rows using various types of JOIN constructs.
- Use several different types of sub-queries.
- Extensive coverage of MySQL Functions and expressions.
- Use expressions in SQL statements for more functional and flexible retrieval.
- Learn to export and import data.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
In this MySQL course, students learn to query a MySQL database using Database Manipulation Language (DML) statements.
- DML and Data Manipulation Language
- DDL and DML Overview
- Data Values: Numbers
- Data Values: Strings
- Working with NULL Values
- Bulk Loading of Data
- Bulk Data Format
- Working with Special Values in Bulk
- Adding New Table Rows with INSERT
- Copying Rows
- Removing Table Rows
- InnoDB: Using Transactional Processing
- Locking Tables
- Queries and the SELECT Statement
- SELECT Syntax Summary
- Choosing Data Sources and Destinations
- for SELECT
- Presentation of Table Data with
- Being Selective About Which Rows are
- User-Defined Variables
- Expressions and Functions
- Control Flow Operators and Functions
- Function Names
- Comparison Operators and Functions
- String Functions
- Numeric Operators and Functions
- Date and Time Functions
- Forcing Data Interpretation
- Miscellaneous Functions
- Building a Result Set from Several Sources
- Combining Data from Two Tables
- Using WHERE to Choose Matching
- INNER JOIN
- OUTER JOINs
- Multiple Tables, Fields, Joins, and
- SELECT * and USING Columns
- Advanced SQL Techniques
- MySQL Pattern Matching
- Multipliers, Anchors, and Grouping
- GROUP BY
- Subquery Comparisons and Quantifiers
- Other Subqueries
- Subquery Alternatives and Restrictions
- InnoDB Multi-Table Updates and
- Building a VIEW
- Updatable VIEWs
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this MySQL class:
- Some knowledge of database concepts.
Experience in the following would be useful for this MySQL class:
- Some knowledge of database modeling.
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors