Webucator’s Creating, Styling, and Validating Web Forms courseware provides a complete solution for delivering private and public classes.
Our courseware is authored by content-area experts with a great deal of training experience. Topics are broken down into small chunks, which are explained, demonstrated with sample files or applications, and then practiced with hands-on exercises.
When you license Webucator courseware, you get:
- A printable PDF of the manual.
- A link to setup instructions with a downloadable zip file containing the class files to be distributed to the students.
To order, email email@example.com. Please include:
- The name of the company delivering the training.
- The date of the class in which you will be using the courseware.
- The number of students (minimum 5) who will be attending the class.
We do not print and ship our courseware. Instead, we send you a printable PDF stamped with the date of the class and the number of copies you have licensed. For example, the stamp might say:
“Licensed to XYZ Training for a class of up to 12 students beginning Monday, 2022-06-13.”
Webucator courseware typically does not come with PowerPoint presentations. The instructor is welcome to project the PDF of the courseware itself.