CompTIA Network+ Certification Training
This CompTIA Network+ training class provides the background knowledge and skills required to be successful in job roles that include network installation, troubleshooting, or maintenance as well as prepare candidates to take the CompTIA Network+ certification exam (Exam N10-007).
- Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods.
- Describe bounded network media.
- Describe unbounded network media.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
- Analyze routing and switching technologies.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP implementation.
- Analyze network security.
- Implement network security.
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
- Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Manage networks.
- Troubleshoot network issues.
- Network Theory
- Network Types
- Network Standards and the OSI Model
- Data Transmission Methods
- Bounded Network Media
- Copper Media
- Fiber Optic Media
- Bounded Network Media Installation
- Unbounded Network Media
- Wireless Networking
- Wireless Network Devices and Components
- Implement Wireless Technology
- Internet of Things
- Network Implementations
- Physical Network Topologies
- Logical Network Topologies
- Ethernet Networks
- Network Devices
- TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
- The TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- IPv4 Addressing
- Default IP Addressing Schemes
- Create Custom IP Addressing Schemes
- IPv6 Addressing
- Routing and Switching
- Network Packet Routing
- Static and Dynamic IP Routing
- TCP/IP Implementation
- Configure IP Addresses
- Naming Services
- TCP/IP Utilities
- Common TCP/IP Protocols
- Network Security Analysis
- Introduction to Network Security
- Network Security Policies
- Physical Security
- Common Network Attacks
- Network Security Implementation
- Access Control
- Port, Service, and Protocol Security
- Wireless Network Security
- Patches and Updates
- Mitigation Techniques
- WAN Infrastructure
- WAN Basics
- WAN Connectivity Methods
- WAN Transmission Technologies
- Cloud and Virtualization Techniques
- Virtualization Technologies
- Network Storage Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- Remote Networking
- Remote Network Architectures
- Remote Access Network Implementations
- Virtual Private Networking
- Network Management
- Monitor Networks
- Document the Network
- Establish Baselines
- Optimize Network Performance
- Ensure Business Continuity
- Troubleshooting Network Issues
- Network Troubleshooting Methodology
- Network Troubleshooting Tools
- Troubleshoot Wired Connectivity and Performance Issues
- Troubleshoot Wireless Connectivity and Performance Issues
- Troubleshoot Network Service Issues
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this CompTIA class:
- Basic Windows end-user computer skills.
Experience in the following would be useful for this CompTIA class:
- Networking experience is helpful but not mandatory; A+ certification or equivalent skills and knowledge is helpful but not mandatory.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: