MB-200T04 - Dynamics: Power Platform Test and Deploy
This Dynamics: Power Platform Test and Deploy training class provides a high-level overview of the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform training offerings.
- Learn to enable and update first-party applications.
- Learn to install third-party applications.
- Learn to configure managed and unmanaged solutions.
- Learn to update and patch solutions.
- Learn to distribute solutions.
- Manage Instances and Applications
- Manage applications
- Manage Solutions
- Solution concepts
- Planning and creating solutions
- Working with solution components
- Distributing solutions
- Working with managed solutions
- Additional Deployment Considerations
- Mobile configuration settings
- Mobile configuration
- Documentation and Testing
- Creating test plans
- User interface testing
- Performance optimization and tuning
- Engage with the customer
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Dynamics class:
- Familiarity of business applications and the desire to customize and implement them for your business.