Microsoft Excel 2011 for Mac - Level 2
In this Microsoft Excel 2011 for Mac training class, students will use advanced formulas and work with various tools to analyze data in spreadsheets. They will also organize table data, present data as charts, and enhance the look and appeal of workbooks by adding graphical objects.
- Learn to use advanced formulas.
- Learn to organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
- Learn to create and modify charts.
- Learn to insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet.
- Learn to customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
- Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas
- Apply Cell and Range Names
- Calculate Data Across Worksheets
- Use Specialized Functions
- Analyze Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Organizing Worksheet and Table Data
- Create and Modify Tables
- Format Tables
- Sort or Filter Data
- Use Functions to Calculate Data
- Create a PivotTable Report
- Presenting Data Using Charts
- Create a Chart
- Modify Charts
- Format Charts
- Inserting Graphic Objects
- Insert and Modify Pictures and Clip Art
- Draw and Modify Shapes
- Illustrate Workflow Using SmartArt Graphics
- Layer and Group Graphic Objects
- Customizing and Enhancing the Excel Environment
- Customize the Excel Environment
- Customize Workbooks
- Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Excel class:
- Familiarity with the Mac OS X v10.5 (basic typing skills are recommended).
- Reasonable comfort level in the Macintosh environment.
- Ability to use Macintosh to manage information on the computer.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
- Web browsing experience is also strongly recommended.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: