Amazon Web Services (AWS) Fundamentals Training
This AWS Fundamentals training class is designed for technology enthusiasts who are working in IT (as an administrator, software developer, or manager), or any other interested individual who would like to learn about the core cloud services provided by AWS, such as information technology practitioners and leaders who are new to AWS and who will be supporting or implementing AWS in their organizations; business and technology leaders responsible for articulating the technical and business benefits of using AWS; and administrators and developers who are evaluating the use of AWS services.
- Reach customers with AWS.
- Implement AWS storage and database services.
- Optimize compute and network services.
- Use AWS management tools.
- Secure an AWS deployment.
- Getting Started with AWS
- Leverage AWS in Your Business Strategy
- Work with the AWS Management Console
- Implementing AWS Storage and Database Services
- Configure AWS Storage
- Deploy Amazon Database Services
- Implementing Compute and Network Services
- Implement Elastic Cloud Compute Services
- Implement Virtual Networks
- Using AWS Management Tools
- Automate AWS Resource Provisioning
- Manage AWS Resources
- Securing an AWS Deployment
- Enforce AWS Security
- Optimize AWS Security
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this AWS class:
- Ability to navigate Windows and use a web browser.
- Experience logging on to, navigating, and searching a website.
- Basic end-user skills with personal productivity software such as Microsoft Office or Google Apps.
- Familiarity with networking concepts such as server, database, storage, IP subnet, load balancing, authentication, authorization.
Experience in the following would be useful for this AWS class:
- Some experience as an IT practitioner, manager, or leader.