MS-301T02 - Implementing SharePoint 2019 Service Applications
- Learn to provision a BDC Service Application instance.
- Learn to configure the Secure Store Service application.
- Learn how to configure My Sites in SharePoint 2019.
- Learn how to configure the User Profile Service Application.
- Learn how to plan SharePoint Active Directory import and synchronization.
- Learn how to create and publish a content type across site collections.
- Learn to identify the capabilities of the managed metadata service.
- Learn to configure term sets and terms for managed navigation.
- Learn to describe the function of search components.
- Learn to explain how to plan and configure a search topology.
- Learn to describe how to configure search center.
In this Implementing SharePoint 2019 Service Applications training class, you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage service applications in SharePoint 2019, such as Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and enterprise search.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the teamwork infrastructure in their organization.
This is the second in a series of four courses for the Teamwork administrator. These courses help prepare for the exam MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid.
- SharePoint Service Applications
- SharePoint Service Applications and workflow
- Plan and Configure Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Secure Store
- Plan and Configure User Profiles
- Plan and Configure Managed Metadata
- Manage Content Types
- Managed Metadata
- Configure the Managed Metadata Service
- Plan and Configure Search
- Plan enterprise search
- Configure enterprise search
- Manage enterprise search
- Course Conclusion
- Lab: Configuring Enterprise Search
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft 365 class:
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS). .